Energia currently has three Project Manager positions open across onshore wind development, solar development and offshore wind construction.
3 Project Manager positions available due to the expansion of the company's Renewables team.
- Development Project Manager – Onshore Wind Development
- Development Project Manager – Solar Development
- Construction Project Manager – Onshore Wind Construction
The roles will be responsible for managing all aspects of the respective project with competency in stakeholder management, negotiation, decision making, and proven technical expertise in the energy field.
Virtual Recruitment Expo are hosting a Construction & Engineering Careers Fair on Thursday, 30th September, 2021. This FREE online jobs fair will provide qualified and professional engineers with real opportunities to find new employment.
The successful candidate will be joining a high-performing, experienced team where the ability to learn, develop and collaborate will be evident in your everyday role. The main responsibilities are listed, but not limited to the below:
As a Project Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the below:
- Develop and implement detailed plans for each project phase to ensure they are delivered in accordance with best practice and governance
- Responsible for the delivery of agreed project plans, and ensure all objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
- Ensure EHS compliance is adhered to on your sites.
- Effective external stakeholder management including with landowners, politicians, planners, third party consultants and specialists, utilities, local authorities, and other public bodies.
- Effective internal stakeholder management including with Senior Management, Corporate Development, Renewables Team, Renewables O&M Team and Regulation
- Input into optimised technology selection and site layout optimisation.
- Commercial negotiation with stakeholders and project counterparties.
- Responsible for providing regular reporting on project status.
- Liaise closely with our CLO, ensuring a proactive approach to community engagement.
- Collaborate with the Renewables team, encouraging the sharing of knowledge and innovation.
- Understand and have input to cash flow projections.
- Project resourcing as required.
- Input to due diligence of potential acquisition projects
Development Project Managers
- Responsible for ensuring the correct planning consents and amendments are obtained to optimise our development sites.
- Manage planning compliance pre-construction, ensuring all planning studies and assessments are carried out in conjunction with our planning team.
- Responsible for risk & opportunity management and reporting on each project.
- Management of Grid Connection Agreements
Construction Project Manager
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams to ensure project budgets, programmes, risks & quality are managed on the delivery of large Renewables projects.
- Manage Turbine, Civil, Electrical, Grid contracts and consultants from the tender phase to contract handover.
- Input to tender and procurement processes for all phases of construction work.
- Be responsible for dealing with local authorities, and statutory stakeholders along with land related matters e.g., lease, easements.