Are you interested in working as an apprenticeship instructor? Kerry College is now recruiting qualified electricians for its Electrical Instructor Cover Panel.
The Electrical Instructor Cover Panel instructs Learners/Apprentices in all aspects of the prescribed syllabus to the highest standard and in accordance with Quality Assurance systems.
Electrical Instructor Cover Panel at Kerry College Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruct Learners/Apprentices in all aspects of the course i.e. practical skills, personal skills, scientific skills and all related knowledge to the prescribed standard and in accordance with the relevant syllabus.
- Prepare lesson plans, course notes, overheads and handouts as appropriate.
- Schedule, conduct, correct and mark assessments/tests in accordance with the relevant assessment programme and carry out associated administrative tasks.
- Provide appropriate additional instruction and schedule, conduct, correct and mark repeat assessments programme and carry out administrative tasks.
- Maintain prescribed course records.
- Supervise Learners/Apprentices and ensure that correct methods, quality standards and safety procedures are observed.
- Supervise Learners/Apprentices in respect of their timekeeping, attendance, behaviour and application.
- Prepare and issue progress reports to the employer in respect of each Apprentice where applicable.
- Ensure adequate security of equipment and materials located in the area.
- Ensure that equipment and materials are maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommended maintenance schedule.
- Plan and ensure the timely delivery of all course materials and non-capital equipment.
- Raise Request for Purchase for the supply of course material and non-capital equipment.
- Ensure that course materials are used in an economical and cost effective manner.
- Use new technology, as appropriate, to assist in delivering and administering learning.
- Any other duties, which may be specified from time to time.
Constructionjobsireland.ie is Ireland’s new online jobs board for the construction industry. Our tools and services give jobseekers the best possible opportunity to find the ideal job.
Simply click, search & apply directly to employers recruiting right now. Take the next step and find your perfect job.