Study in Europe is hosting a Study in Europe Virtual Fair Green Engineering on Tuesday, 24 May 2022.
Study in Europe is a European Union (EU) project, which aims to
- showcase what higher education in Europe has to offer to students worldwide
- provide information about organising and funding study and research periods abroad in Europe
- help European higher education organisations connect with potential students and partner organisations
Study in Europe provides information about study opportunities in 33 European countries. These countries participate in Erasmus+, the EU’s programme supporting students from EU and partner countries across the world to study in Europe.
Thinking about studying in Europe? Want to build a greener future? Then join the Study in Europe fair, meet European university representatives online and
- get all the information you need
- all your questions answered!
Take the chance to:
- learn about green engineering programmes focusing sustainability so you can contribute to a greener future
- chat live with institutional representatives of European national agencies and universities
- find out about Erasmus+ and Erasmus Mundus funding schemes
- follow live talks, where you can learn more about specific countries
- listen to the stories of international students currently studying green engineering in Europe
30 universities and national agencies look forward to welcoming you.