The Housebuilding Summit 2022 takes place on 5th April 2022 at Croke Park, Dublin.
The Summit will provide a national platform gathering the leading home builders, agents, investors, and social housing providers. We will be asking can we deliver affordable homes for all in the coming decade and if so how do we achieve it? The Summit will provide a national platform gathering the leading home builders, agents, investors, and social housing providers, alongside key policy influencers and industry voices to share details of upcoming developments and discuss key issues and challenges.
Housebuilding Summit 2022
Topics will include:
- Creating the homes and neighbourhoods of the future
- Unlocking the delivery of affordable homes
- Market outlook and policy updates
- Turning NIMBYs into YIMBY’s
- Planning reform: Ensuring speeding up planning permissions speeds up homebuilding
- Fast-track planning: Finding a system that’s fast and fair
- Enabling Local Authorities to build housing at scale
- Going modular… going mainstream? Could the falling cost of modular building benefit housebuilding?
- How can we boost the use of MMC and offsite through collaboration?
- What does a national retrofit strategy mean for the Irish construction industry?
Who will attend?
- Building design professionals
- Building Engineers
- Policy-makers and regulatory bodies
- Suppliers to the construction sector
Virtual Recruitment Ireland will be hosting its Manufacturing & Engineering Careers Fair on Thursday, 7th April 2022 from 10am to 4pm.
This will be a live, online, career fair focusing on the manufacturing sector.
Interested in a new role? Learn about openings and chat directly with hiring managers and recruiters at this great, online, recruitment event.
The Manufacturing & Engineering Careers Fair will feature some of Ireland’s leading manufacturing employers and specialised engineering roles, as well as a full day of exciting talks and webinars to give you career advice and more information about roles available from the participating companies.
Registration is free of charge.
Manufacturing & Engineering Careers Fair
What can you expect at the event?
- Employers actively recruiting for hundreds of jobs at home and abroad
- Specialised recruiters dedicated to jobs in the Manufacturing & Engineering sectors
- Professional Career Coaches offering one-on-one CV, job seeking and career advice that’ll help you advance in your career.
- 2 virtual stages – The Agenda Stage & Google Digital Garage – for webinars and talks on important and topical issues by a diverse range of industry experts that’ll help you find your dream job for 2022