The Hitechniques Practical Usage of GPS/GNSS Training Course For Surveyors And Construction Engineers will help you improve your surveys, get more site information and spend less time connecting the dots in the office.
The course will also make you more confident in using modern technology on site, complete your jobs faster and increase your revenue with better orders from contractors.
GPS/GNSS Training Course For Surveyors And Construction Engineers is For:
Architects, Engineers – if you are involved in
- preparing planning applications – learn to survey with the latest technology, use a 1-man system to complete a survey in the field to Ordnance Survey co-ordinates
- surveying sites for preparation of plans for new buildings or structures – check existing site layouts
- overseeing construction work – see how to set out quicker and more efficiently than using a total station
- If you are involved in construction, learn how to use GPS for setting out or surveying. There will be no complicated mathematics (unless you want it!) and nothing more complicated than using your Satnav.
What you will learn on GPS/GNSS Training Course
- How to survey with GPS Rover
- Topographical survey with output to Autocad & Excel
- Using feature coding for layered survey
- Dealing with overhanging trees
- Surveying close to buildings
- How to set out buildings, roads, features
- Solving up/downloading problems
- How GPS works
- Coordinate Systems, ITM/Irish Grid
- Troubleshooting internet connection problems
- Quality control
- How accurate is your survey
- Testing your GPS Rover
- Adding Contours
- Calculating Areas & Volumes
- and more
Construction Jobs Expo is a jobs and recruitment event for the construction and engineering sectors.