We’re delighted to announce that CQS Group will be exhibiting, as well as recruiting, at Construction Jobs Expo. Register for this FREE employment fair dedicated to the construction sector. Meet industry leading employers like CQS and discover what careers they have to offer.
About CQS Group
CQS Group is a Chartered Quantity Surveying & Project Management Consultancy with over 20 years of experience.
We have managed and successfully delivered an extensive variety of projects to our Clients in Ireland, UK, Poland, US and the UAE. CQS Group provide a comprehensive cost control and project management service by focusing on our Client’s requirements and achieving value for money whilst maintaining a quality service.
At CQS Group we add value to our Client’s investment with our services, from the initial conception to the operational phase, and beyond. In working closely with our Clients, we further optimize our services, to enable Clients to concentrate on their core business.
CQS Group’s success is based on our solid management structure, proactive and ambitious staff and professional approach to dealing with Clients and projects.
CQS Group provides its services from our offices in the following locations;
In the 20 years of service, CQS Group has worked on the broadest possible range of construction projects and sectors with some of our projects as follows;
- Dismantling and relocation of an Oil Refinery from Wales to Pakistan
- School projects in the UAE
- Infrastructure projects in Poland
- Hotel project in Canada
- Windfarms in Northern Ireland
- Social Housing project in New York
- Houses of Parliament & Cabinet office in London
By joining our team you can expect a great industry exposure and gain experience in the following areas of the discipline:
- Cost advice & Feasibility Studies
- Cost planning
- Tender & Contract Documentation
- Value Engineering
- Cost control & Valuation of work in progress
- Final Account Negotiations
- Estimating & tendering
- Computerised Bills of Quantities production
- Project Management
Suitable candidates will receive great opportunities for career progression and ongoing professional development.