This year’s event will feature the fourth annual Southern Construct Summit and this year for the first time, it will be complemented by a large-scale exhibition.
The Summit & Exhibition will bring together senior sector leaders, policy-makers and other stakeholders to hear the latest updates helping to address the challenges facing the industry. It is an exciting time for the sector as the economic outlook for the construction industry is largely positive for the year ahead. The Summit itself will have a particular focus on the South-East, Mid-West and the South looking at how the region and, in particular Cork, needs investment to ensure successful infrastructural development for its future.
CIF Southern Construct Summit & Exhibition
Conference topics include:
- Shaping the structure of the city
- Census 2022 – Planning issues
- Policy updates
- Addressing the challenges facing the sector
- Collaborate to innovate – how industry and government can work together
- The need for greater investment in the region
- The public spending code
- Ensuring infrastructural developments
- Influential projects in
life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- The shortage of residential properties
- The demand for starter homes
- How digitalisation is increasing productivity
- Challenges of sustainability
- Training and skills initiatives to
ensure a strong pipeline of talent
- Developments in transport, energy
and manufacturing projects
Who will attend?
- Business owners, directors and managers
- Local authorities, semi-state agencies, government departments
- BIM Managers
- Contractors, sub-contractors
- Build and design professionals
- IT professionals
- Infrastructure project leaders
- Plant managers
- Worker representatives
- Digital construction professionals
- Technology providers
- Legal firms
- Training Providers
- Recruitment Consultants
Constructionjobsireland.ie is Ireland’s new online jobs board for the construction industry. Our tools and services give jobseekers the best possible opportunity to find the ideal job.
Simply click, search & apply directly to employers recruiting right now. Take the next step and find your perfect job.