Are you searching for work within the construction sector? Talk to Breagh Recruitment at Croke Park on Saturday 11th May. They will be looking for skilled professionals throughout the day at the FREE Construction Jobs Expo event.
About Breagh Recruitment
Breagh Recruitment are a specialist Recruitment Company dedicated to Flexibility, Hard Work and Common Sense. They provide comprehensive and highly personalised recruitment services to the construction industry across Ireland and the UK.
Construction recruitment leaders
Breagh understand how important people are. They understand the impact they have on any business. Therefore, they take pride in providing the best possible service. They aim to offer a wide-range of new and interesting career opportunities. They match talented construction professionals to their clients specific requirements.
Highly experienced recruitment specialists
Highly knowledgeable and understanding of your career aspirations, specialising in:
- Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
- Facilities Management
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Fit Out
Recruiting for current roles such as:
- Junior and Senior Site Engineers
- Site Project Managers Contracts Managers
- Contracts Director
- Clerk of Work
- Quantity Surveyors
- Health & Safety Officers / Managers
- Civil & Structural design Engineers
- Commercial and Senior Management
- Bid Managers
Breagh continue to succeed and strive in sourcing experienced and qualified candidates. In addition, their clients are rewarded with a loyal, strong and innovative workforce. As a result, strengthening their business and allowing them to grow and develop.
Reasons to contact the Breagh Team:
- They are a specialist Construction recruitment consultancy with in-depth sector knowledge
- They offer flexibility, allowing us to adapt to our clients and candidates needs
- The business is based on growing relationships, both with candidates and clients
- They work across Ireland and the UK
- They offer cost effective recruitment services
- They have a network of over 40,000 passive construction candidates