We’re very excited to have BAM Ireland join Construction Jobs Expo 2019. Their recruitment team will be looking for new talent on May 11th at Croke Park’s Hogan Suite. Register today for your FREE tickets. This is a great opportunity for those searching for careers in the construction sector.
About BAM Ireland
BAM Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Royal BAM Group of the Netherlands. The company covers the entire spectrum of construction in Ireland.
BAM Ireland is the holding company for all BAM’s operating companies in Ireland. BAM Ireland’s operating companies include:
- BAM Building
- BAM Civil
- BAM Fit-out
- BAM Property
- BAM PPP
- BAM Facilities Management
- BAM Rail.
Together, these operating companies rank in the top 2 of major Irish construction companies.
BAM employ over 2000 people directly and indirectly and turnover for 2018 is forecast at €546 million. BAM Building ranks among the top two building contractors operating nationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale for the most prestigious of clients. BAM Civil is the largest civil engineering contractor in Ireland. Projects include PPP motorway schemes, transportation, water & wastewater, marine, energy and rail projects.
Recent projects include:
- The 49,000m2 Hi-tech HQ campus at Leopardstown
- The 9,000m2 One Molesworth Street Development
- The 15,800m2 One Albert Quay office development in Cork
- 15,000m2 MISA St James’s Hospital
- 12,500m2 Uninest New Mill Student Accommodation
- 9,750m2 Aloft Hotel Dublin 8
- 190 bed Student Accommodation Western Road Cork
- Four Schools under Bundle 4 Schools PPP Programme
- Seven Courthouses under the Courts Bundle PPP Programme
- Donegal Sewerage Scheme and N11 Arklow Bypass and N7 Newland Cross PPP Project.
Ongoing projects include:
- The 160,000m2 New Children’s Hospital (NCH)
- NCH Satellite Centres at Blanchardstown (5,160 m2) and Tallaght (4,500 m2)
- 2,766m2 Visual Control Tower at 87m high, Dublin Airport
- 37,000m2 Boland’s Quay Development
- The 30,000m2 New Acute Mental Health Inpatient Facility at Belfast City Hospital
- The 31,000m2 Ulster Hospital Acute Services Block
- The 17,000m2 New Maternity Hospital at Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast.
BAM continues to be active in the Irish PPP market. It has already successfully delivered 7 projects to date:
- M1 Dundalk Western Bypass PPP Motorway
- M7/M8 Portlaoise Motorway PPP and M25 Waterford Bypass PPP Motorway
- The Newlands Cross/ N11 PPP Scheme
- Schools Bundle 3 PPP, Schools Bundle 4 PPP and the seven courthouses under the Courts Bundle PPP. Works continue on the N25 new Ross Bypass and the M11 Gorey Enniscorthy PPP Projects.
In addition, joint venture with their sister company BAM international, BAM Ireland is currently working on The Museum of the Future in Dubai. Other JV projects completed in the Middle East include: Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium & Mixed-use Development, Abu Dhabi; Phase 1 of Terminal Four at Jebel Ali Port in Dubai and the design and construction of the Aqaba New LNG Terminal.
BAM Ireland is certified to OHSAS ISO 18001:2007 for Safety Management, ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management and ISO 14001: 2015 for Environmental Management.